One of our biggest programs is the Netherlands program. When you think of The Netherlands, you see windmills, beautiful tulips, amazing cheese and many bicycles! This is only the beginning of what this magnificent country has to offer!
The Netherlands, or Holland, is a small country in the west of Europe and is completely different to South Africa.
This program gives you the opportunity to explore, as an au pair, a new country as well as any neighboring countries that you would like to visit, you get to learn a new country and a new language while living out your traveling dreams!
Program costs: R10 100
First payment - Payable upon submission of application
Second payment - Payable upon confirmation of acceptance
Final payment - Payable upon placement with a host family
What to expect when you're there?
- Free room and board
- Monthly airtime as well as free internet access on the host family computer
- Two weeks of paid leave
- 24/7 Emergency Hotline in case of need for support after business hours
- Regular Au Pair meetings
- Approximately €300-€340 (~R5500) pocket money per month
What is covered?
- Your return flight tickets
- All visa processing fees in Holland
- Study allowance for you to take a language course in Dutch
- Medical insurance for the duration of the program
- Host family screening and selection by overseas agents
- Free Au Pair training day
Not included in the package
- Application at home affairs for your passport, full unabridged birth certificate and letter of no impediment.
- Police clearance at your local police station or done through our office
- After you match , you are required to get a general medical questionnaire filled out by your local doctor.